Revision date: 29/08/2016
Refund cap 1).
- §1 Refund policy is only for Deluxe package. Game-servers not included.
- §2 We only make refunds for network errors or legit downtimes as in §1.
- §3 As in §1 and §2 "downtimes, network errors" is not counted if there is a network attack
- §4 If you make a refund against us, we will blacklist your details in our database.
- §5 As in §6 "blacklist" is meant that you never can deal with us again.
Rules cap 2).
- §1 You shall not use your "Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu" to break the laws.
- §2 You shall follow laws from Sweden, France, Germany and Netherlands.
- §3 You shall follow laws from your country and as in §2.
- §4 Stealing content from Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu / Cloudnet.nu customers leads to permanent proxy suspension.
AUP cap 3).
You shall use Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu's services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of the Rules cap 2). is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material that is threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secrets or other statutes. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages you or any other party.
Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu / Cloudnet.nu reserves the right to terminate Services for any customer or End User activity that exposes it to legal liability or endangers its ability to provide services to other customers. The contents, links, or actions on any Services listed below are a violation of this Agreement. This is not an exhaustive list, but is designed to assist you in evaluating whether Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu is the appropriate service provider for you:
- Child Pornography - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Pornography Involving a Person Under Legal Age
- CPU/Memory/Resource Abuse - Consuming Excessive Amount of Server Resources Causing Server Performance Issues
- DoS Source - Source of Denial of Service Attack
- DoS Target - Target of Denial of Service Attack
- Forgery - Faking an IP Address, Hostname, E-Mail Address, or Header
- Fraud Site - Hosting or Linking to a Website Intended to Deceive the Public
- HYIP - Hosting or Linking to a High Yield Investment Program Website
- Identity Theft - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Stolen Account Identification Information
- Infection - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Exploits, Trojans, Viruses, or Worms
- IRC - Hosting Internet Relay Chat Server not authorized by A Small Orange
- Mass Storage - Storing Mass Amounts of Backups, Archives, Videos, etc.
- Phishing - Identity Theft by Email Under False Pretense
- Proxy Site - Hosting of or linking to an Anonymous Proxy Server
- Spam Email - Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE)
- Spam List - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Email Address Lists for Spam
- Spam Site - A Site Advertised by Spam Email or Spam Web
- Spam Ware - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Software Designed for Spamming
- Spam Web - Unsolicited, Bulk, or Forged Site Advertisement in Web Logs, Forums, or Guest-books
- Threatening or cause harm to our competitors.
- Spamhaus - Spam Causing Blacklisting of an IP at www.spamhaus.org for Malicious Activity
- Terrorist Site - Hosting or Linking to a Site Advocating Terrorism
- Toolz - Hosting, Distributing, Linking to or Discussion of Tools or Instructional Material on Hacking/Cracking or Other Illegal Activity
- Trademark - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Trademark Infringed Materials
- Any other material Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu judges to be threatening or obscene.
- If your server is being targeted by network, phishing or hack attacks we will shutdown the server until the attack is over. No refund will be given.
Chargeback cap 4).
- §1 You cannot chargeback! All sales are final.
- We will never issue a refund if you have abused any of our services and/or been trashtalking Cloudnet.nu
Reselling cap 6).
- §1 We do not want people reselling our services.
- §2 As in §1 "Reselling" our services is allowed if you have a reseller account.
- §3 Reselling our services without §2, will lead to a permanently ban.
- §4 Reselling without permission is not allowed.
- §5 As in §4 resellers cannot have their money back.
Fraudulent orders and payments cap 7).
If we find out at a later time that you have placed a fraudulent order we will provide your information to the police. And we will charge you €50,00 administration costs.
Prohibition of Offensive Behaviour cap 8).
Racist, intolerant, "hate", defamatory, "stalking", invitations to fight, threatening or any communication of any nature that we decide, in our sole discretion, as being improper, will result in service termination without prior notice. Subscribers may not make comments on online social networking, blogs, forums or any online media websites, that we deem to be inproper, unfair or discourteous to the effort made my Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu's employees. Your account may be suspended or terminated without refund. This includes, but is not limited to, threats to sue, slander, libel, publicly post, or initiate a chargeback.
Smearing and/or trash-talking the "brand" will not be tolerated and will result in closure of "services" immediately.
Sponsorship cap 9).
Sponsored users are forced to have advertisements ingame and/or on their website in order to continue their sponsorship-status.
We can and will terminate the sponsorship if any of above rule has been broken, or if the client accepts sponsorship from another host and/or are paying for a service elsewhere.
You are not allowed to change the owner of your community, the sponsorship is subscribed to you.
Other payments cap 10).
While we do offer a few different payment options, we apply different percentage rates. For example virtual skins on Steam, we apply a flat rate of 20% because of Steam market.
Minimum payment for using PayPal is 500 SEK, required to be an existing/old customer.
Servicepoint and SLA cap 11).
- §1 Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu reserves the right to terminate the service(s) and/or cancel the hosting agreements without any notice.
- §2 While upgrading your service(s) is possible, the remaining time before expiration will be zeroed, canceled or modified. Upgrading any service can and will result in you as customer having to refill and/or reactivate your subscription.
- §3 Our core network can and will be upgraded to ensure continuation of security level, this is not limited to but including restart of services.
- §4 We offer 99.997% SLA at any time, while this is our main SLA goal, there is no guarantees we may uphold these claims.
Changes to the TOS cap 12).
- §1 Cloudnet.st / Cloudnet.nu reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
- §2 If you do not agree with our terms of service then simply do not use our services or let us know so we can terminate your services immediately.